Teaching your child proper oral care at a young age is an investment in his or her health that will pay lifelong dividends. You can start by setting an example; taking good care of your own teeth sends a message that oral health is something to be valued. And anything that makes taking care of teeth fun, like brushing along with your child or letting them choose their own toothbrush, encourages proper oral care.
To help your children protect their teeth and gums and greatly reduce their risk of getting cavities, teach them to follow these simple steps:
- Brush twice a day remove plaque-the sticky film on teeth that’s the main cause of tooth decay.
- Floss daily to remove plaque from between your teeth and under the gum-line, before it can harden into tartar. Once tartar has formed, it can only be removed by a professional cleaning.
- Eat a well-balanced diet that limits starchy or sugary foods, which produce plaque acids that cause tooth decay. When you do eat these foods, try to eat them with your meal instead of as a snack-the extra saliva produced during a meal helps rinse food from the mouth.
- Use dental products such as T-Spray Kids Oral spray to remineralise the teeth enamel with calcium ions and eliminates bacteria in the cavities after meals and before bedtime.
- Take your child to the dentist for regular checkups.
Best Use: After meals and before bedtime.
Look forward to a brighter smile, less the tooth sensitivity and bad breath!
- Free from SLS
- Food grade ingredients
- Safe for all ages
- Suitable for diabetic users
Instructions : Best use after every meals and before bedtime. (Normal brushing and Flossing is still important to oral cleanliness)
- Spray onto teeth and use your tongue to spread evenly onto teeth and gum
- Spray onto both inside of your cheeks for a refreshing breath
Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Xylitol, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Anisate, Erythritol, Calcium Lactate, Citric Acid, Flavour, Polysorbate 80